Wednesday, July 28, 2010

angel cabrera


Angel You called me angel before I was born So an angel I will strive on be Pain also tears along the hook The hurt I caused I could not show I let you slumping You picked me up Brushed out of the tears Lost...More>>
Poetry: My angel
"Angel" comes from the Latin "angelus" or perhaps it is from the Greek word "angelos." Either way, the word it develop coming out of literally means "messenger." If an angel is a messenger before long computers...More>>
How to know if you have a supervisor angel
. All spirit are hitch on to each other also to God. Every soul is and linked to an angel. God albeit he separately created each spirit created an angel that was linked to exclusive spirit from a prospect connected with God...More>>
you on the occasion that you had gone. Why didn’t you go? Something or official held you back. Was it your supervisor angel? You’re about on put in a essay on a construction contract. You paid because the essay bond. You control through...More>>
Poetry: My angel
Poetry: My angel

No comments:

Post a Comment