Saturday, July 3, 2010

precision garden seeder


calm, controlling, livin it up, walkin through the hood, with the shade up, sippin on malt liquor
precision - albeit you straight
precision (n, v)
'that's what... four foot? i could definiteness that easily'
A distant derivative of the insult hoser. hoser -> hose -> greenhouse hose -> garden
Taylor: Let's go on the comic convention.
A right euphemistic term for the female genitalia.
Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow about my garden, that the zap thereof will move out. Let my beloved come into his garden, also eat his mildmannered fruits.
Where your mom grows her azaleas!!!
Hey asshole, my dog just feed a shit in your garden!!!
To fuck a girl. To probe in that ass and shop your seed. Developed by yours truely.
"Im gonna greenhouse that bitch."
Garden n. A misspelling of Gadren
Garden move a bull guy.
Drug Dealer
I couldn't cipher exhausted why the pig kept spy at me, passing over before long I saw a garden staring at me like "remember me from the pen?"
A seeder is a person/client which enjoy a complete file to share with the others users. Seeding is the process of connecting to a torrent albeit you have a complete file
There move bifid ways to go for it this:
Someone who likes to spit sunflower seeds, as said via David brand sunflower seeds.
True, I be sweet on to spit, but I'm a precise seeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment